Here is a Step-by-step guide to install and setup Kodi. Kodi is a very popular open source project, designed for multimedia purposes. It has a feature to install add-ons which can be exploited to watch TV shows online for free. There are many other methods also available to watch Netflix shows for free. The most tricky part to use Kodi is to set-up it to access TV shows for free. So the Big question is ‘How to setup Kodi ?‘. Once done you can watch TV shows for free in high quality.
Kodi is Available for almost every platform and operating system. It available for Windows, Android, Mac, and Linux.
Read The Steps very carefully if you want to set-up Kodiwithout any problem.
Install Exodus in Kodi
1. Download Kodi for Your Device from here.
2. install it in your device and grant whatever permission it asks.
3.open kodi>Add-ons>settings>allow unknown sources (Important step).
4. go to Kodi home screen>settings>file manager>add source> add following source http://fusion.tvaddons.ag/
5. And write fusion in The box below it.
6. Again go to homescreen>addons>install from zip>fusion>select ‘start here’> click on plugin.program.addoninstaller.zip .
7. Then wait for the plugin to be enabled.
8. Now your exodus is ready to show You free TV.
Add Subtitle Feature to your stream
Kodi Can not access online subtitles unless you enable this feature in setting, to do this follow these steps very carefully
1. Go to Kodi Homescreen>settings>player setting>language.
2. scroll down to download services.
3. click on ‘default TV show service’>then click on ‘get more’ button>select opensubtitles.org
4. click on ‘default movie service’>then click on ‘get more’ button>select opensubtitles.org
5. Now your subtitles service is enabled and you can enjoy it in your streams.
How to download from Kodi Exodus
You can also download TV shows and movies from Exodus in Kodi for offline purposes. Downloading in exodus is disabled by default so you have to enable it from settings. Just follow these steps very carefully.
1. Go to Kodi homescreen>addons >right click on exodus>settings.
2. Go to Downloads section in Settings and enable downloads.
3. Now most important part define a path for your downloads both TV shows and movies or this feature will not work.
4. Go to exodus>find what you want to download> click on it> when Exodus shows you its links from various providers> right click on one of them and then download it.
Thanks for reading the article. If you have any query or if you have any issues with the installation process, kindly comment below.